BasementBeatz Music!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Editor - Morgengrün



This is a sample I could hear on the Legend of Zelda or Link video games from the 90s. I am pretty sure that this is one of those old school Library LPs that were made available for anyone to use on T.V. back in the day. I hear tons of familiar sounds and cuts from those.. especially on sports shows and on the news.  This one is just different and I liked this because of the fact that its just... different. The beginning is super cool and this has a bunch of dope chops in it. This is something I wouldnt normally sample.. but since I am a huge fan of the games that I had mentioned... I felt it only proper to flip this into something dope. I hope yall have the same respect for them old 8 bit video game sounds. This is not exactly... 8 bit.. but its dope none the less. Enjoy this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment