BasementBeatz Music!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Five Star - Sentimental



Alittle bit of this... A little bit of that.. A little bit a dopeness that Im pullin out my hat! This is the magical digger at your service. This sample here is another what I would call... a "Jesse's Special" because its that 1980s nostalgia that I long for in my sample selections. I think this has some trademark 80s sounds, but the all around vibe of the track is way doper than that... O yea.. this shit came out in 1991 too. WOW... I love when something like.. Charles Bradley and the Menahan St Band trick your brain into thinking.. this is super old school but wait... it came out in 2012, "WHAT THE FUCK?"! Mind blown! I ove that and this is one of them samples for me that.. Blows my mind and makes me want to turn it into a banger. Enjoy my peoples!


No comments:

Post a Comment