BasementBeatz Music!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lia - Constantly



Here is another one of my specialty samples that are like mid 80s R&B or early 90s R&B... those are my style of flips and digs. If you are afraid of sampling outside of the 60s and 70s like I was in the past.. just say fuck it and do whatever you want. In todays day and age.. people can basically do anything and you will only get in trouble if you sell 1 million units on shelves in the store.. and guess what.. Nobody does that anymore because everything is pirated and free online. WOW.. we are free to sample anything.. hence my new age style of flipping anything from the mid 90s and before. This is a joint I love to jam on my ipod.. its smooth, has the sick vocal chops.. and its slow enough to speed up into that east coast style track. Enjoy this one my digital diggers!







No comments:

Post a Comment